Marvell is committed to protecting the environment and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace through continual improvements in our operations, products and services by:
- Preventing or reducing environmental pollution through programs that reduce environmental impacts and conserve natural resources
- Understanding and complying with applicable legal and other requirements
- Establishing environmental management systems to meet changing business and regulatory needs
- Regularly communicating our environmental performance to stakeholders
- Protecting the health and safety of all individuals affected by our activities, including our employees and contractors, and identifying opportunities to reduce workplace hazards and risks
- Requiring environmental, health and safety responsibility from our employees, suppliers, vendors, and sub-contractors
- To reduce our paper and ink usage, we provide double-sided printing and e-reading options wherever feasible.
We support sustainable and healthy transportation options, including:
- Opting for video conferencing for non-essential travel,
- At our Santa Clara campus, we provide secure bike lockers and on-site shower facilities for bicycling employees.
- Offering ride-share and carpool information to Bay Area employees, and subsidizing the use of public transportation.
We require our suppliers to follow our “Supplier Code of Conduct” which sets forth the environmental, health and safety standards required from a Marvell supplier.