Prestera 98DX4310 Multi-layer Ethernet Switch
The Prestera® 98DX4310 multi-layer Ethernet switch device is a new generation of highly-integrated packet processors. It is built for premium enterprise and campus access multi-Gig applications where 1/2.5/5GbE is required, such as: Campus LAN Access Switch, Wi-Fi 802.11ac Wave2 Access Point Aggregation.
The 98DX4310 supports advanced table scale and feature set for the high-end access switch platform migrating to 2.5GbE and 5GbE access ports. The device supports 25GbE uplinks to the network backbone and dedicated stacking ports.
The 98DX4310 supports advanced telemetry and analytics capabilities for network visibility and troubleshooting.
- 48 ports of 1/2.5 GbE or 24 ports of 1/2.5/5/10 GbE
- 4 ports of 25 GbE or 2 ports of 40 GbE
- 2 stacking ports of 100GbE
- 1 port of 10 GbE Port for CPU management
- 1 Ethernet port of up to 10GbE for control traffic to the CPU
- High-speed SERDES
- Enterprise Campus high-end feature rich Access switch for multi-Gig access connecting to 25GbE campus networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac Wave2 Access Point Aggregation